Falling in love is hands down the best thing I’ve ever done! If the truth be told, I think I’m falling more in love every day 🙂 Oh, How I love Him, let me count the ways…
- There is not a day that goes by that He doesn’t do something to show me He is thinking of me.
- He loved me even when I didn’t believe I was loveable and saw beauty in me that I was blind to.
- He encourages me and talks so tenderly.
- He is patient and gentle with me and yet challenges me to be better.
- I feel so protected in His arms and my heart is safe in His embrace.
- He knows me so well and knows exactly how to speak to my heart.
- He has come to my rescue countless times.
- He is strong yet gentle and I simply can’t get enough of Him!
- One of the sweetest things He does, is sing songs to me while I sleep.
- In this crazy, sometimes scary world, He is my safe place to fall.
I could go on, but let it suffice to say, He is simply AMAZING in every way! Really, what kind of man would go to such extremes to win my heart? Jesus, I am so in love with you ❤